Are you Looking to Buy Climara Patch (Estradiol) from PrescriptionPoint.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Climara Patch||25mcg||4||$59.00||Add To Cart|
|Climara Patch||25mcg||12||$167.00||Add To Cart|
|Climara Patch||50mcg||8||$80.00||Add To Cart|
|Climara Patch||50mcg||12||$120.00||Add To Cart|
|Climara Patch||75mcg||4||$42.45||Add To Cart|
|Climara Patch||75mcg||12||$87.90||Add To Cart|
|Climara Patch||100mcg||12||$199.00||Add To Cart|
A transdermal patch that contains estradiol (a type of estrogen) that plays a vital part in the female reproductive system. The level of this hormone declines during a natural biological process called menopause. Leading to the occurrence of some discomfort that women experience such as hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, irritation, and burning. To relieve or treat these menopausal symptoms, a Climara patch can be used.
Another undesirable event during menopause is bone loss because the estrogen hormone protects the bones. This situation can also be prevented with the use of the Climara patch. It will be more effective together with diet and supplements rich in calcium and vitamin D and regular exercise.
Apply a new patch of Climara once a week.
Read the complete drug information leaflet provided before using this medication.
Climara patch bioidentical
Climara patch is one of the FDA-approved products that belong to “bioidentical hormone therapy”.
Bioidentical hormone therapy refers to hormones that originally come from plants such as soy and yams. Chemically modified to become similar or identical to those hormones produced by the human body (like estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone).
Climara Side effects
Most medications have corresponding side effects. Some can be troublesome and serious, but some are mild and tolerable. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you want to know how to manage these side effects.
The following are the common side effects of the Climara patch:
- Skin redness or irritation on the area where the patch is applied
- Breast tenderness or pain
- Bloating, nausea and vomiting and abdominal cramps, and pain
- Changes in weight
- Irregular menstrual bleeding
If these side effects persist and become bothersome, contact your doctor immediately.
Talk to your doctor if you have the following side effects that can lead to severe conditions or problems:
- Breast lumps
- Mental or mood changes such as confusion, memory loss, depression, unusual behaviors.
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Stomach pain with persistent nausea and vomiting
- Retention of fluids (swelling of the lower legs, ankles, feet, or fingers)
Discontinue use or remove the patch and call your doctor right away or get emergency medical help if you experience any of these adverse reactions.
-Allergic reaction symptoms such as swelling of the face, mouth, tongue, or throat, trouble breathing, and hives.
-Signs and symptoms of heart attack: chest pain or pressure, pain that radiates to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, and sweating.
-Signs and symptoms of stroke: slurred speech, sudden severe headache, weakness, or numbness on one side of the body, vision and balance problems.
Climara patch and weight gain
Hormone replacement therapy which includes a Climara patch is not proven to cause weight gain. There’s no proof or evidence that HRT affects weight. However, a patient using a Climara patch may gain weight due to its side effect which is fluid retention. The fluid that your body stores could rapidly increase your weight.
Climara Pro vs Combipatch
These medications are both transdermal patches. They are a combination of two female hormones that are helpful in treating symptoms of menopause like hot flashes/flushes and night sweats.
- Climara Pro contains two female hormones known as estradiol (a type of estrogen hormone) and levonorgestrel (a type of progestin hormone). Aside from treating menopausal symptoms, it can decrease the risk of osteoporosis. This transdermal patch is applied once a week.
- Combipatch contains a combination of estradiol (estrogen) and norethindrone acetate (progestin) hormones. This patch is also used to treat vulvar and vaginal changes like itching, dryness, and burning. As well as when a woman’s ovaries cannot produce enough estrogen in conditions like hypogonadism and primary ovarian failure. This medicine needs to be replaced twice a week.
Climara vs Vivelle Dot
These medicines contain a single hormone called estradiol. They are used to treat menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness, burning and irritation, and hot flashes. They are also used to prevent postmenopausal bone loss (osteoporosis) and in conditions wherein, the ovaries can no longer produce estrogen.
Climara patch is the first release of all the estradiol patches, followed by Vivelle. The latest one is the Vivelle dot which is extremely small.
Climara Patch Cost
You may check the cost of Climara Patch from this page. See the top of this page for the available prices by clicking here.
75mcg, 25mcg, 100mcg, 50mcg
12, 4, 8
The information above is provided by third parties to Prescriptionpoint.com for Climara Patch (Estradiol). This information is for general purposes only and is not intended to replace a physician's advice. Always consult with your doctor or a qualified health care professional if you need advice on any medical concerns.