Are you Looking to Buy Activella (Estradiol/Norethindrone Acetate) from PrescriptionPoint.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Activella||1/0.5mg||84||$97.00||Add To Cart|
|Activella||1/0.5mg||84||$88.00||Add To Cart|
|Activella||0.5/0.1mg||84||$238.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Options )
What is Activella?
It is a prescription medicine in tablet form containing two female hormones, estrogen, and progestin. Its generic name is estradiol, norethindrone acetate.
This medication is used by women with a uterus to treat the symptoms of low estrogen levels which happen during menopause such as hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness, and to treat moderate to severe vulvar and vaginal atrophy caused by menopause. It may also be used by menopausal women to prevent bone loss (osteoporosis).
Activella tablets are available in the following strengths:
- An Activella 1mg/0.5mg tablet contains 1mg of estradiol and 0.5mg of norethindrone acetate.
- An Activella 0.5mg/0.1mg tablet has 0.5 mg of estradiol and 0.1mg of norethindrone acetate.
For the treatment of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms caused by menopause and for prevention of postmenopausal bone loss (osteoporosis), the recommended dose is one tablet of Activella 1mg/0.5mg or Activella 0.5mg/0.1mg once daily.
For the treatment of moderate to severe symptoms of vulvar and vaginal atrophy due to menopause, the recommended dose is one tablet of Activella 1mg/0.5mg once daily.
You may check the cost of Activella from this page. See the top of this page for the available prices by clicking here.
Activella Side Effects
Most medications have accompanying side effects along with their beneficial effects. Some just easily go away after the body has adjusted to the medication, but there are those that continue to be bothersome. Call your doctor immediately when you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Symptoms of a heart attack such as chest pain, arm pain that spreads to your jaw or shoulder, cold sweats, nausea, shortness of breath
- Signs and symptoms of stroke such as sudden weakness or numbness on one side of the body, speech changes like slurred speech, visual changes, sudden severe headache, confusion, and the problem with balance
- Signs of blood clot characterized by stabbing chest pain, trouble breathing or feeling short of breath, sudden loss of vision, leg pain, or swelling
- Mood/mental changes such as memory loss and depression
- Unusual vaginal bleeding (such as prolonged or recurrent bleeding, and spotting), vaginal discharge, or pelvic pain
- Signs of high calcium levels in the blood such as muscle weakness, tiredness or lack of energy, nausea, and vomiting, constipation, increased urination, or thirst
- Breast lumps
- Yellow-colored eyes or skin (Jaundice)
- Severe abdominal pain
Seek medical help if you experience a serious allergic reaction with the following signs and symptoms: difficult breathing, redness, itching, and swelling of the face, tongue, throat.
The known common side effects of Activella are as follows:
- Breast tenderness or pain
- Swelling of lower legs and feet (fluid retention)
- Rapid weight gain (fluid retention)
- Vaginal bleeding, itching or discharge, and menstrual period changes
Warning and Precautions
Before taking Activella, be sure to inform your doctor if you are allergic to it or to any of its ingredients, as well as all your other allergies.
The use of this medication can cause some health problems. It can increase your risk of stroke, heart attack, blood clots, or some specific cancers like breast, uterine and ovarian cancer. If you have had these conditions in the past, inform your doctor before you start using Activella.
Taking estrogens and smoking at the same time will make you become more at risk of blood clots, high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Avoid smoking while using this drug.
If you have had a hysterectomy (surgical removal of the uterus), liver disease, kidney disease, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding of unknown cause, a bleeding disorder, or if you will have major surgery, you should not take this medication.
If you are a pregnant woman, you should not take this medication. If you get pregnant while taking this medication, tell your prescriber immediately.
Activelle LD, Activelle, Estradiol Noretindrone, Kliovance
The information above is provided by third parties to Prescriptionpoint.com for Activella (Estradiol/Norethindrone Acetate). This information is for general purposes only and is not intended to replace a physician's advice. Always consult with your doctor or a qualified health care professional if you need advice on any medical concerns.