Are you Looking to Buy Lupron Depot Kit (Leuprolide Acetate) from PrescriptionPoint.
( Top Brand Option )
Lupron Depot Kit
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Lupron Depot Kit||30mg||1||$2075.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||7.5mg||1||$585.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||7.5mg||2||$1004.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||7.5mg||3||$1500.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||22.5mg||1||$1187.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||22.5mg||3||$3531.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||3.75mg||1||$350.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||3.75mg||2||$690.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||3.75mg||3||$1030.00||Add To Cart|
|Lupron Depot Kit||11.25mg||1||$880.00||Add To Cart|
What is Lupron Depot?
Lupron depot belongs to the gonadotropin-releasing hormone GnRH agonist class. This hormonal therapy reduces the number of certain hormones in the body. Lupron Depot contains leuprolide acetate for depot suspension; it is a brand-name medication that can be used in different conditions listed below.
- Lupron Depot for endometriosis – it is used to relieve symptoms of endometriosis. In this condition, the lining of the uterus, usually found inside, begins to grow outside, causing lesions with estrogen’s help, which can eventually bleed and break down, resulting in pain and scar tissue. This medicine blocks the estrogen to stop the lesions from growing.
- Lupron Depot prostate cancer – palliative treatment – it is prescribed to relieve symptoms of advanced prostate cancer to improve quality of life, a condition where cancer has spread too far for radiation or therapy. Prostate cancer is caused by the male hormone testosterone signaling the prostate cancers cells to grow; this medication stops the production of this hormone to prevent cancer cells from growing.
- Lupron Depot for uterine fibrosis – it can also be used to reduce pain and shrink uterine fibrosis. In this condition, estrogen causes the development and growth of a non-cancerous tumor in the womb tissues causing excessive bleeding and pelvic pain. This medicine is taken with iron to help relieve symptoms of uterine fibrosis and prevent anemia due to heavy bleeding.
Lupron Depot Dosing
Lupron depot kit comes in a pre-refilled dual-chamber syringe in strengths of 3.75 mg, 7.5 mg, 11.25 mg, 22.5 mg, and 30 mg. It is usually given in a doctor’s office injected by a doctor or a health care professional rotationally in the upper arm, above the buttock, and outer part of the upper thigh. The dose and length of treatment vary on the type and severity of the condition and response to the treatment.
- Lupron Depot 3.75 mg can be given once a month for endometriosis and uterine fibrosis or 11.25 mg every three months.
- For advanced prostate cancer, Lupron Depot can be given as 7.5 mg once a month, 22.5 every three months, 30 mg every four months, or 45 mg every six months.
Your doctor will give you the appointment schedule for the next injection date; if you missed the schedule, see to it that you talk to your doctor for rescheduling. Every time you visit your doctor, your prostate-specific antigen PSA levels will be tested, and testosterone levels to check if this medication is working for you.
Lupron Depot Side Effects
Get medical help right away if any of the following occur: seizures, pituitary apoplexy, or severe allergic reaction including a rash, itchiness, swelling, severe dizziness, and trouble breathing.
Most patients taking this medication do not experience severe side effects, although mood changes, worsening bone pain, and easily broken bones can also occur; if you experience any of them, inform your doctor immediately.
Common side effects include hot flashes, increased sweating, dizziness, swelling of feet or ankles, vaginal discomfort, trouble sleeping, night sweats, tiredness, headaches, upset stomach, breast changes, acne, joint aches, and reduced sexual interest. Call your doctor for medical advice if any of them persist or worsen; the side effects listed here are not the full side effects of Lupron Depot.
Swelling and mild burning, pain, and bruising may be felt on the injection site; inform your doctor if it gets worse.
Lupron Depot Precautions
Before using this medication, disclose your medical history with the health care professional assisting you, especially high blood fat levels, mood problems, vaginal bleeding, or seizure. Ensure to relay all other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription supplements and herbal products, to avoid drug interactions.
This medicine can cause a false test result in a laboratory test; ensure that doctors know you are using this beforehand.
Menstrual period while on Lupron Depot should stop or be lighter; if it continues, promptly inform the doctor. The normal menstrual cycle should resume after the stop of treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
-What are Lupron Depot’s long-term side effects?
This medicine may cause a reduction in bone density when used for an extended period; this may lead to a higher risk of bone breakage and fractures.
-Is Lupron Depot 11.25 mg the same as Lupron depot ped 11.25 mg?
No, 11.25 mg Lupron Depot is indicated for endometriosis and fibrosis, while 11.25 mg Lupron Depot Ped is intended for precocious puberty in pediatric patients.
-Is Lupron depot safe for pregnant women?
It is not recommended to get pregnant during treatment of Lupron Depot, for it may cause harm to the developing fetus. The use of reliable birth control is recommended.
-How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.
Lupron Depot Kit
Lupron Depot Kit, Lucrin Depot
7.5mg, 22.5mg, 30mg, 3.75mg, 11.25mg
1, 3, 2
The information above is provided by third parties to Prescriptionpoint.com for Lupron Depot Kit (Leuprolide Acetate). This information is for general purposes only and is not intended to replace a physician's advice. Always consult with your doctor or a qualified health care professional if you need advice on any medical concerns.