Are you Looking to Buy Dialyvite 800 (Folic acid/Vit.B complex and C) from PrescriptionPoint.

The Dialyvite 800 medication above is manufactured by Hillestad Pharmaceutical.

In the US, Customers can order Dialyvite 800 online , or as the generic alternative, Folic acid/Vit.B complex and C as well as many more quality medications from Our online pharmacy allows you to purchase medication 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

Thank you for choosing Our products are guaranteed delivered through timely, reliable, and safe shipping. It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks from the day you order it to arrive at your house. All orders placed on our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secured website are backed by the BuySAFE security seal which offers a third-party guarantee of your purchase, and $10,000 in identity theft protection. proudly displays its CIPA (Canadian International Pharmacy Association) seal. Our CIPA affiliate pharmacies are recognized globally as the first choice in prescription and non-prescription medicine. guarantees the best price for Dialyvite 800 and will beat any other price found on a CIPA certified website for the same drug by 5 dollars.

A prescription must be provided for Dialyvite 800 as with all prescription medicine here at The customer must fax a copy of their prescription and following that the customer must mail the actual original prescription to No exceptions.

If you have any questions regarding medication or basic inquires about you can contact us by mail, phone or internet. If you wish to speak to a representative be sure to call our toll free number 1-877-244-0431 from Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm and Saturdays from 7am to 4pm.

Additional information

Brand Name:

Dialyvite 800

Scientific Name:

Folic acid/Vit.B complex and C

Other Names:




Quantities Available:




The information above is provided by third parties to for Dialyvite 800 (Folic acid/Vit.B complex and C). This information is for general purposes only and is not intended to replace a physician's advice. Always consult with your doctor or a qualified health care professional if you need advice on any medical concerns.